Smart Manufacturing ManagerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 05 Mar 2019
Apex Recruitment are currently exclusively recruiting for a Business Development Manager within Smart Manufacturing for a client who specialises in product development throughout high-tech industries and advanced technologies.
Role: Business Development Manager – Smart Manufacturing
Location: West Midlands – UK Nationwide
Contract: Permanent position
- As Business Development and Delivery Manager for the UK business, the successful candidate will work closely with the Business Development Director and Managing Director of the UK operation and other stakeholders across the group to grow new business and establish in-house capability within Smart Manufacturing.
- To achieve business growth, the successful candidate will qualify the target customer base and will build a pipeline of new opportunities; identifying the most appropriate model for operational delivery from the perspectives of the customer and our client. You will hold the responsibility for the operational delivery and management of team resources.
- Win new business to build a team of 10-12 Engineers
- Further increase our clients market share through developing business through solution based, in-house projects.
- The preferred approach to growth is to develop sustainable partnerships with key customers, requiring a long-term view on business development and customer relationship building.
- Industry expertise in the areas of Smart Manufacturing, within Automotive, Aerospace, Complex Product Manufacturing, or Software Development Industries.
- Degree Level education in Electronics, Software or Systems Engineering discipline
- Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma Black Belt experience in Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Operations Management systems.
- Confident communicator from delivery team to department head level
- Proven hands-on experience of successful sales of services
- Experience from implementing continuous operational improvements
- Proven experience from customer contract negotiations
- Flexible to travel across the UK
For more information please call Luke on 01926 424 154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If this sounds like your ideal role please click Apply Now! Remember, we have an attractive referral scheme for all successful referrals.