Sheltered Housing ManagerApply Now
Salary: 3 bedroom house included!
Location: Tiddington, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 27 Sep 2021
A live-in role as a sheltered housing manager has become available for a sheltered housing scheme based on the outskirts of Stratford Upon Avon. This role is inclusive of a 3-bedroom house with associated rates and charges also being paid for.
The role is responsible for managing the housing scheme consisting of 45 one-bedroomed, self-contained flats. The residents are over the age of 55 years, but all live independently. To be clear this not a care home manager role.
The working hours for this role are 35 hours per week spread across 5 days (with only occasional weekend work - based on need)
As a live-in manager, the key purpose of this role is to ensure the health and safety of the residents, along with fire procedures, GDPR, personal welfare and assisting the residents in their desire to live independently.
- To provide a support service to the tenants at the scheme
- To provide moral and emotional support as required
- To encourage tenants to live as independently as possible and to enhance their quality of life
- To promote, protect and respect individual tenants’ rights to privacy, dignity, self-determination and choice
- You will be responsible for the tenants' wellbeing and safety.
- You will be responsible for health and safety within the building and its fixtures, fittings and equipment, supervision of cleaning, and use of the building
- Record keeping
Full details of the role will be discussed at interview stage.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a care management service or similar environment
- Qualified in first aid and fire safety although training can be provided
- Administration skills with the ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Empathetic and compassionate
For consideration for this role, apply today!!