Sheet Metal WorkerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 15 Mar 2019
Reference: 4303 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for Sheet Metal Workers, to join a prototype and automotive manufacturer. Working at a client site in Oxfordshire.
If you live in Solihull / Redditch / Warwick / Coventry / Stratford-upon-Avon / Leamington Spa / Banbury or surrounding areas transport can be arranged to site in Oxford.
Role: Sheet Metal Worker
Contract Type: Contract role
Shift: Days/Afternoons or Nights
Due to the growth of this company, a first-choice supplier for prototype and low to medium volume production for high end Automotive OEMs, they require Sheet Metal Workers to support one of their customers in Oxfordshire.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be working in a Vehicle Body Repair Environment at a large EOM,
- You will be responsible for automotive panel work using a variety of materials and composites,
- Working from engineering drawings,
- Trimming, filing, grinding, de-burring and metal finishing surfaces
- Welding, bolting, riveting using hand and power tools.
What we expect from you:
- You will be a time served and experienced Sheet Metal Worker looking for a new contract role,
- You will have experience of working in a Vehicle Body Repair or Automotive environment previously,
- You will ideally be qualified / certified in Sheet Metal, Fabrication or similar disciplines,
- You will be flexible when it comes to working hours and shifts to suit the clients requirements.
For more information about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 424 154. If this sounds like your ideal role, please click apply now!
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for all successful referrals.