Servicing EngineerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 27 Nov 2018
Reference: 4249 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNC Servicing Engineer, to join a well-established CNC Manufacturer based in Leamington. This role would be ideal for a candidate with Machine Tool experience who is looking to become a Service Engineer.
Role: CNC Servicing Engineer / CNC Engineer
Location: Midlands, South Yorkshire or South East England
Contract type: Permanent
About the company:
Our client is a very well-established supplier of machine tools across the whole of the UK. With a focus on quality & service, they provide a full service of commissioning, de-commissioning and servicing of all supplied machinery.
What you will be doing:
- To complete scheduled maintenance & service visits a range of CNC machine tools,
- To undertake regular service visits to customer’s sites with a positive and professional attitude on client product range, and aid in accurate / detail parts identification,
- To gain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client product range and attend training when and where necessary on new control systems and machine models,
- To develop good working relationships with customers and ensure that they are aware of all the product range/services that our client can offer,
- To complete any necessary documentation in a timely manner,
- To provide technical support to other staff concerning any technical matters regarding the range machine tools you work on,
- To ensure all work is carried out to safe working practices, looking after the safety of yourself and the safety of others in line with the latest HSE legislation and any customer local requirements.
What we expect from you:
- Experience of machine tool maintenance, manufacturing and servicing,
- You will understand control systems,
- You will be able to use Multimeters
- Broad knowledge of electrical/mechanical engineering experience
- Strong oral and written English.
- Position requires willingness for UK travel
- Full UK driving licence
For more information about this role please call Stephen on 01926 424 154. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Remember! We have an attractive referral bonus for all successful referrals.