Service CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 08 Nov 2018
Reference: 4236 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service Coordinator, to join a well-established CNC Manufacturer based in Rugby.
Role: Service Coordinator
Contract type: Permanent
About the company:
Our client has manufactured machine tools since 1948 and strive to deliver CNC lathes to customers with the highest levels of quality, precision and reliability.
They are renowned as one of the premier suppliers of CNC lathes in Europe and have four manufacturing plants in Spain housing the design, manufacturing and assembly facilities.
What you will be doing:
* Allocation of planned and reactive work by use of the diary system ensuring that engineers have been geographically planned to maximise productivity
* To accurately update company systems with job appointment details
* Using broad knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering to resolve queries within the business
* To redeploy works due to sickness or unforeseen circumstances
* To deal with all email queries
* To deal with all resident’s phone calls
* To cover for other members of the team when on holiday when required
* Prepare accurate documentation ready for invoicing.
* Contact our clients to book work in ensuring the teams KPI targets are met.
What we expect from you:
* Experience within a machine tool/engineering background
* Strong oral and written English.
* Strong self-organisation skills
* Good attention to detail