Senior Recruitment ConsultantApply Now
Salary: £37k per year + OTE up to £50,000
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 28 Jul 2021
At Apex Recruitment, we are experiencing very high demand for our services, and our business pipeline is looking very strong. To help support this existing workload and assist us in growing out new business we are now seeking a Senior Recruitment Account Manager to join our team.
As a Senior Recruitment Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing client accounts
- Conducting regular onsite visits and providing onsite support
- Managing and co-ordinating vacancies received from both new and existing clients
- Ensuring client vacancies are filled in a timely and efficient way through the provision of carefully selected and appropriate candidates
- Identifying new business development opportunities and maximising the output from these opportunities
- Identifying good quality candidates in line with the expectations of our clients and managing the recruitment process
- Deputising for the manager when required
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is well organised, efficient, enjoys speaking with people and is extremely approachable! Experience of the technical/engineering recruitment sector would be advantageous.
We are a family owned, specialist recruitment business based in Warwick with easy access to the M40 and A46. We are an award winning and financially sound business with over 40 years history in the recruitment sector.
We firmly believe that finding the right person is more than just ticking the boxes on a job spec. It is important to find a suitable person who fits the culture and behaviours of our business. Our company values were agreed by our staff in 2014 and these values hold true to this day. A full copy of our values can be found at the following link https://www.apex-recruitment.co.uk/company-values but in summary they are:
- Be committed
- Be entrepreneurial, adventurous and open minded
- Be creative and collaborative
- Be fun and a bit different
- Be generous
Benefits and what’s in it for you?
By working for Apex you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped performance bonus
- 3pm finish on a Friday
- 3% contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Company laptop and mobile
- Bi-annual appraisal / salary review
- Staff training / development schemes at all levels
We are an ambitious company with the drive and desire to continue improving our levels of performance, if you feel that your values are compatible with our goals and aspirations, then apply today.
Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call our Office Manager Lisa on 01926 424154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details