Senior BuyerApply Now
Salary: £36k - 38k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 15 Jul 2021
Senior Buyer required on a full time, permanent basis in Leamington Spa, benefitting from a salary of £36,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on previous experience.
Our client, a large, well-established manufacturing company that specialises in the production and delivery of cooking appliances, interior furnishings, and accessories, based in Leamington Spa.
They are currently seeking a Senior Buyer to join their existing team on a permanent basis in Leamington Spa, offering a salary of £36,000-£38,000 per annum depending on previous experience.
As the Senior Buyer, you will join a growing procurement team, reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain and working closely with other departments, the Senior Buyer will play a key role within the procurement team.
SENIOR BUYER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the Procurement function in delivering the most effective procurement strategy
- Managing relationships with suppliers and reporting supplier KPI’s
- Liaising with suppliers to manage and expedite orders
- Liaising heavily with various stakeholders - both internal and external to ensure the availability of materials for production
- Sourcing of materials for production
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience with the following skills and attributes:
- Have ERP/MRP knowledge and experience
- Manufacturing or Engineering experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Be self-motivated, determined and be driven to develop within procurement
- Have strong attention to detail and be IT literate including Microsoft Excel
- Be able to work to deadlines
- CIPS would be advantageous but not essential
- Have at least 3 year purchasing experience preferably within manufacturing
Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 16:00pm
Friday 7.00:am - 12:00am