Scrum MasterApply Now
Salary: £35k - 40k per year
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 23 Sep 2020
Role: Scrum Master
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master, to join a well-established software company based in Coventry.
What you will be doing:
About the company:
Our client is headquartered in the UK with additional offices in the US and Poland. This is an exceptional opportunity for a Scrum Master to play an active role in the development and implementation of bespoke solutions largely used by the automotive industry.
We are looking for an individual with commercial experience in delivering projects in an Agile environment. The successful candidate will have worked on projects through a complete software development lifecycle from inception to delivery.
- Effectively bring together and communicate to all Agile team members including Product Owners, RTEs, DevOps, Business Analysts and Testers to ensure all features and User Stories are agreed and delivered within an iterative framework,
- Understand and drive deliverables within the Scrum team,
- Work closely with a Product Owner on priorities and backlog refinement,
- Work with Product Owners to determine and maintain relevant metrics to track performance,
- Run Kanban boards, duality stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives,
- Work closely with other Scrum Masters to ensure cross team co-ordination,
- Educate and encourage teams to work within Agile framework for successful delivery of projects,
- Take ownership and strive to deliver a variety of business-critical projects.
- Scrum Master experience,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to review existing processes and implement new processes when and where required, thereby improving productivity and quality,
- Experience of a full SDLC,
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, development methodologies/terminology,
- Exceptional understanding of critical paths and how to communicate and apply these to business,
- Excellent negotiation skills,
- Positive energy and strong drive to succeed,
- Able to work well under pressure, stick to deadlines and KPI’s,
- Proactive; looking for ways to prevent issues before they happen rather than firefighting,
- Strong team player who can facilitate the Agile process via Agile ceremonies,
- Proven experience of having liaised with customers / stakeholders,
- A desire to succeed with an outlook to become involved with more complex and difficult projects as part of their career progression.