Sales and Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: £23k - 26k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 05 May 2022
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Location: Leamington Spa
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum (Negotiable depending on experience)
Sales and Marketing Coordinator required to join a well-established company based in Leamington Spa on a permanent basis.
A new and exciting role in an expanding company within the fast growing and highly sustainable corrugated packaging industry. We have an ambitious investment programme to increase capacity and open up new markets and are growing our team to support us on this journey
Our client is an expert in their field as a manufacturer and supplier of creative packaging solutions, working with some of the largest household names. With specialist teams on site allowing, design, development, testing, manufacturing, and supplying of their products.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will join an existing team to support the Sales and Marketing team. The successful candidate will work within the sales team on various sales and marketing functions. A good graphic design knowledge is essential, and some experience of the Adobe and Microsoft Suites would be beneficial. Good communication skills and telephone manner are key.
The duties and responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- Assisting sales team with daily activities
- Processing new enquiries
- Raising new graphics for marketing activities.
- Maintaining website news section and managing social media accounts.
- Liaising with external digital agencies.
- Organising marketing campaigns via different channels.
- Working on new projects to ensure continuous improvement.
- Planning and preparation for events.
The ideal Sales and Marketing Coordinator:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Must be computer literate, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Graphic Design knowledge / experience is essential- A level or higher (consideration would be given to candidates with experience but no qualification)
- Experience of the Adobe and Microsoft Suites would be beneficial
- Must have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Be proactive and enthusiastic