Sales EngineerApply Now
Salary: £40k per year
Location: Alcester, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 06 May 2021
A well-established, professional engineering and manufacturing company are seeking a Sales Engineer to join their team in Alcester on a Permanent basis. Paying an excellent starting salary of £40,000 per annum (Plus, car allowance, yearly bonus, and attractive commission structure)
Our client established in 1947 are the world leading rail manufacturers in the leisure industry. The business has a large and loyal customer base and are now looking to expand their business further with the addition of a Sales Engineer to the team.
The Sales Engineer will be hard-working, passionate, and reliable and have experience working in an Engineering field. You will be tasked with generating new sales of products including park trains, bespoke projects, and engineering services,
Sales Engineer duties and responsibilities:
- Working within a Sales Engineer function, developing new business opportunities and networking with prospective clients.
- Develop and manage customer relationships and become a trusted advisor to help develop technical solutions.
- Managing the full sales cycle from enquiry to client management.
- Meeting with customers and Engineers to interpret their requirements.
- Producing tenders and proposals and agreeing contracts/terms.
- Travel across the country to meet with new and existing clients.
The ideal Sales Engineer will have:
- Degree or time served in Engineering.
- A good working knowledge in an Engineering / Manufacturing environment.
- Be able to understand and work with technical engineering models and drawings.
- Experience and in depth understanding of selling and delivering product from enquiry through to installation.
- Experience working with high value products would be ideal.
- Enthusiastic, confident, and personable
- High level of attention to detail
- Full UK driving license.
Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm Friday 8am – 1pm
£40,000 per annum plus car allowance and commission.