Sales CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: £35.1k - 43.9k per year
Location: Frankfurt, Hessen
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 17 Feb 2021
Role: Sales Coordinator
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 per annum
A global automotive OEM, who are leading the way with electric vehicles are currently looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator to work within a commutable distance of their Frankfurt office. You will be the support function of the three field regions in terms of sales operations, and will be the day-to-day liaison to the Sales Operations, Logistics and Invoicing function in the UK.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing and monitoring the vehicle order process,
- Ensuring that vehicle invoicing works correctly and flawlessly,
- Maintaining an updated overview of order and stock vehicles at all times,
- Maintaining a record of dealer sales bulletins,
- Managing incoming web inquiries, follow up,
- Managing the company-owned vehicle fleet (fleet demos, PR), incl. registration, deployment, the vendor relationship,
- Serving as the key contact for the roadside assistance provider, incl. the provision of data to the provider,
- Forecast meetings: preparing and providing all necessary numbers and tables,
- Organising the Frankfurt office in terms of office supplies, rent payment,
- Taking ownership of accounts receivables from the operations (dealer, vendor payment to us),
- Supporting events.
- Experience in working with sales teams across regions,
- Experience in working with an automotive brand would be advantageous,
- European languages, English and German essential.
For more information, please contact Stephen on 01926 424 154 or email Stephen@apex-recruitment.co.uk
Please click ‘Apply Now’ for immediate consideration.