Sales Account ManagerApply Now
Salary: £35k - 50k per year + Commission
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 15 Mar 2022
Reference: 5329 - AW
Sales Account Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum Plus commission package (OTE £70,000 - £80,000)
We’re currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager for a specialist manufacturing company based in Warwick. With impressive capabilities of low volume prototype parts through to production our client is able to offer 3D Printing, Vacuum Forming, Injection Moulding, and Casting services as well as Metal Fabrication, CNC, and specialist composite manufacturing capabilities to their clients. Our client holds an impressive portfolio of clients, predominantly in the Automotive industry but also other sectors including aerospace and defence.
They’re currently looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to join their small, but successful team, on a full-time, permanent basis. This role is working Monday-Thursday from 9am-5:30pm and a Friday from 9am-3pm.
As the Sales Account Manager your role will be to develop existing customer relationship whilst reaching out to new prospects to drive sales. You will take the lead in ensuring their requirements for all technical aspects are understood including materials, tolerances and manufacturing processes and being able to deliver this information to the wider team.
The Sales Account Manager role:
- Managing and developing existing client base.
- Actively reaching out to prospects to generate business and sales.
- Positively and professionally promoting the business and its products to help develop the business.
- Being responsible and taking ownership of your work and relationships.
- Ensuring the wider team have accurate information to allow the project to be delivered.
- Liaising with various stakeholders across businesses.
The ideal Sales Account Manager:
- Must have proven success working as a Sales Account Manager or similar
- Ideally have experience working within the Automotive industry.
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Must have a good knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Driving licence is essential as you will be required to travel to client as and when required.
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.