SMART RepairerApply Now
Salary: £14.90 - 19.00 per hour
Location: Kenilworth, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 01 Jul 2022
Reference: 5415 - RC
SMART Repairer required to join a leading events department based in Kenilworth on an ongoing contract paying £14.90 - £19.00 per hour.
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced SMART Repairer to join their team. These roles are offered on an ongoing, rolling contract basis with possible long term, ongoing opportunities or even permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
The successful SMART Repairer will be working alongside a group of skilled paint rectification technicians assisting with the preparation of prestige vehicles including one off vehicles for new model launches at international motor shows and large fleets of dynamic launch vehicles for media events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SMART REPAIRER:
- ‘On wheels’ whole vehicle paint rectification
- Carrying out paint inspection on new vehicles
- Paint rectification
- Minor dent repair
- Valeting duties as required
THE IDEAL SMART REPAIRER:
- At least City and Guilds or NVQ Level 1 & 2 in motor vehicle repair (light or heavy) and preferably Level 3 is highly desired however time-served will be considered.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexibility in working hours and location as per business needs.
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE REQUIRED (6 points maximum)
Working hours: 37 hours per week
1-week Rotating Shift Pattern: Earlies 6am-2pm / Lates 2pm-10pm
Pay: £14.90 - £19.00 per hour
Please note: These positions are deemed Inside of IR35. The final pay rate offered will be inclusive of Assignment rate, Holiday Pay and Apex Recruitments contribution towards the costs of a Payroll Administrator.
Key skills: SMART Repairer / Paint Rectification / Polisher / Valeter