SCRUM MasterApply Now
Salary: £30k per year
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 06 May 2021
About the company:
Our client is a well-established software company based in the UK with additional offices in the US and Poland. This position will be based from the office in Coventry.
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as the Scrum Master of a development team and experience and/or training in the Agile development processes.
- You will be able to mentor team members on Agile processes and scrum principles.
- As a Scrum Master you will help the team to focus on sprint goals and reach for higher performance levels.
- You will facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.
- You will support the leadership team in communicating with clients and stakeholders to manage expectations, along with supporting the Product Owner.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organisation.
- Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organisational project or product teams.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognising areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Proactively help the team identify and resolve impediments.
- Ability to facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, effective manner.
- Create visibility to what and how the team is doing.
- Management of sprint team data in Jira.
- Effective operational proficiency with the English Language.
- 2+ years of experience as the Scrum Master of a development team.
- Experience and/or training in Agile development processes.
- Experience in working with senior-level client leadership.
- Educated to Degree level
- CSM or PSM I Certification
- Automotive Aftersales
- Background in SaaS delivery
- Resource Planning
- Experience with applying test automation, test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment to achieve built-in quality by the team.