Recycled Metal Picker / OperatorApply Now
Salary: £9.20 - 10.12 per hour + Overtime
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 22 Oct 2021
Recycled Metal Picker / Operator required to join a busy recycling plant in Long Marston paying a rate of £9.20 - £10.12 per hour (PAYE).
Our client is at the forefront of change as one of the world’s leading metal recyclers. Operating across five continents in 15 countries our client is actively and intrinsically involved in buying, processing and selling recycled metals to make resources available for future use and take steps towards reducing global waste.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Recycled Metal Picker / Operator to join their team on a temporary to permanent contract working a rotational shift pattern of 40 hours per week + Overtime. In return the successful Recycled Metal Picker / Operator will benefit from a pay rate of £9.20 - £10.12 per hour (PAYE) + uplifted overtime pay rates.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Recycled Metal Picker / Operator:
- Picking metal material from a picking belt
- Clear blockages from the line
- Provide general labouring duties when the line is not in operation including
- Jet washing
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and maintain a zero-harm environment
The Ideal Recycled Metal Picker / Operator:
- Have the ability to conduct manual labour
- Own transport required due to location
- Access to PPE including hard hat and long-sleeved high-vis (desirable)
- Own Safety Boots (essential)
Working hours – Weekly Rotational Shift Pattern:
Earlies: 6.00am – 14.00pm (£9.20 per hour + Overtime at £13.80ph)
Later: 13.30pm – 22.00pm (£10.12 per hour + Overtime at £13.80ph)
Please apply now to discuss your experience with a member of the team!