Recruitment ManagerApply Now
Salary: £30k - 45k per year + Benefits
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 26 Feb 2020
Reference: 4540 - Apex NJ
Apex Recruitment are a family owned, specialist recruitment business based in Warwick with easy access to the M40 and A46. We are looking for a Recruitment manager who will be responsible for the management of existing client accounts, managing a team of recruiters/account managers, building out new clients and helping shape the future strategy of the business. This role reports directly to the Directors of the business and would present a great opportunity for someone that is looking for the next stage of their career and to be recognised as a valued member of a business and not just a number.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of leading and managing teams and be able to ability to drive actions and achieve results. Experience of the technical/engineering recruitment sector would be advantageous.
We are an award winning and financially sound business with over 40 years history in the recruitment sector.
We are a family run, entrepreneurial company. Our guiding principle is to make a difference to the lives of both our clients and candidates. We live by this and love that all of our staff do the same!!
The Recruitment manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Managing and co-ordinating vacancies received from both new and existing clients
- Ensuring client vacancies are filled in a timely and efficient way through the provision of carefully selected and appropriate candidates
- Identifying new business development opportunities and maximising the output from these opportunities
- Ensuring collaboration across the business to ensure revenue is maximised from all clients
- Identifying potential new revenue streams building business cases where appropriate
- Leading a team and driving the performance of that team including workload prioritisation
- Undertaking staff reviews
- Developing and growing talent
- Acting as a mentor and supporting the team by leading by example and ensuring your team are working in line with the values of the business
- Working with the rest of the leadership team to ensure the business is delivering a consistently high level of customer service across all markets
Benefits and what’s in it for you?
By working for Apex you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped performance bonus
- 3pm finish on a Friday
- 3% contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Company laptop and mobile
- Bi-annual appraisal / salary review
- Staff training / development schemes at all levels
We are an ambitious company with the drive and desire to continue improving our levels of performance, if you want to work for such a company then apply today.
Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call our Operations Director Neil on 01926 424154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details