Recruitment Consultant - Apex HAApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 04 Jan 2018
Recruitment Consultant - Automotive
We are an energetic, innovative and thriving Warwick-based recruitment agency, who have a requirement for a Recruitment Consultant to look after and manage accounts with our key clients in our Automotive desk.
In this small, yet growing, family company with circa 20 internal employees, your role will be extremely varied. Great customer service skills are a must, we can provide you with all the relevant training - what is important to us is a can-do attitude, enthusiasm and positivity! Previous recruitment experience is essential, any technical recruitment experience is particularly advantageous - you will ideally have a keen interest in the automotive industry.
This is not a sales role - it is focused on recruiting and building/maintaining great relationships with our clients!
- Ability to understand and interpret CVs
- Conversing with clients to understand their needs and addressing any issues - you will be the main point of contact for your accounts
- Sourcing CVs from databases and job boards, assessing for suitability
- Interviewing both clients and candidates to understand skills and experience required for vacancies; ensuring candidates have the necessary skills to match and recording this on our database
- Dealing with initial client queries in a timely and courteous manner - becoming a trusted partner to our clients for their recruitment needs
- To pro-actively manage the existing client base, ensuring their longer-term recruitment needs can be met
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is incredibly well organised, efficient and is extremely flexible and approachable!
Apex Recruitment is a specialist Engineering recruitment agency with a predominantly Automotive bias (although we also recruit for other manufacturing and commercial roles).
Our reputation for delivering a service that exceeds our clients' and candidates' expectations has seen us experience exponential growth over recent years, with no signs of slowing down!
Desired skills and experience:
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good administrative / organisational skills - to keep databases current and up-to-date, paperwork completed on time etc.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Approachable, with good interpersonal skills
Please note - we firmly believe that finding the right person is more than just ticking the boxes on a job spec. It is important to find a suitable person who fits the culture and behaviours of our business - to successfully fill this role, you should also maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow our company's manifesto. This is hugely important to us. To see if you are a right fit, you can find a copy of our values on our website.
From day one, you will have the following benefits:
- £28,000+ (40 hours) per annum, dependent upon experience
- Full induction and training
- Recently refurbished, modern office
- An eclectic mix of professionals who are all ridiculously welcoming!
After a successful probationary period, we offer the following additional benefits:
- Performance bonus
- 3% contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual appraisal / salary review
- Staff training / development schemes at all levels
We are most definitely ambitious, driven and going places and if you feel that your values are compatible with our goals and aspirations - we should be talking!