Quality ControlApply Now
Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 16 Aug 2021
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Our client is a leading international premium consumer brands group which manufactures and distributes some of the best known and loved kitchen appliances and interior furnishings in the world.
Continuing to build on their expansive customer base across the globe, our client is currently recruiting for a Quality Controller.
This role would be beneficial for someone who has worked in a Quality Control role in the Manufacturing, Automotive or Aerospace industries. You will be responsible for ensuring that the products leaving the assembly line are compliant with Quality requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Quality Controller:
- Oversee product inspection and finalising.
- Carry out line checks and first off checks to ensure product quality is maintained.
- Strip and audit packaged products to ensure the adhere to correct quality standards.
- Follow and develop the Quality checklist to improve the inspection process.
- Record any issues found and work with Manufacturing engineers to identify root cause.
- Act as a mentor to the team to develop skills.
The ideal Quality Controller:
- Previous experience working in a Quality Control role.
- Experience working in Manufacturing, Automotive or Aerospace industries would be beneficial.
- Experience in training / mentoring operators on Quality requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality requirements.
Hours - 39 hrs per week + possible overtime
Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 4:00pm and Friday 7.00:am - 12:00am
2 shifts, rotating fortnightly; (must also be flexible to work nights)
- Earlies – Monday – Friday – 6am - 2pm
- Lates – Monday – Friday – 2pm - 10pm