Quality Auditor - Vehicle AssemblyApply Now
Salary: £25 per hour + Overtime
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 25 Jul 2022
Quality Auditor – Vehicle Assembly required to join a luxury automotive brand based in Daventry on an ongoing contract basis paying £25 per hour PAYE.
Our client is an automotive luxury brand, with a global reputation for bespoke restorations. Working with some of the most iconic designs using modern engineering this company is one of a kind and their attention to detail is second to none. This is a rare opportunity to join a team of master craftsmen offering the opportunity to place your name against some of the world’s most eye catching and valued road worthy vehicles whilst partnering with globally renowned organisations to deliver a company vision which surpasses expectations.
We are looking for a highly skilled Quality Auditor – Vehicle Assembly to join an existing team of experts with an eye for detail and a finesse to their skill. The Quality Auditor – Vehicle Assembly will be responsible for supporting the build teams to ensure quality targets are met during the build process. Supporting the Quality Engineers with Primary Fault Analysis, the successful Quality Auditor will be responsible for the inspection and data collection both mechanically and cosmetically within various areas of the vehicle assembly process in order to validate build processes.
In return, the successful Quality Auditor – Vehicle Assembly will join an inclusive and supportive team with a great attitude and family culture within a modern bright and airy facility.
Our client is looking to place a skilled Quality Auditor – Vehicle Assembly on an initial contracting basis, with permanent opportunities available to those who show the correct skill and team fit. Successful candidates will receive a pay rate in the region of £25 per hour working a Day Shift Monday to Friday with ample opportunity for overtime!
The duties and responsibilities of the Quality Auditor – Vehicle Assembly:
- Understanding the build processes and ensuring they are completed to the required standards
- Working alongside the manufacturing teams to ensure quality standards are achieved throughout the build process
- Evaluation inspecting gap, step, flush & trim measurements, and data collection
- Complete in-line torque validation of critical fixings
- Inspection and collection of key component data during assembly
- Validate build defined process
- Support the Quality Engineers with Primary Fault Analysis (PFA)
The ideal Quality Auditor – Vehicle Assembly:
- Experience of Vehicle Auditing essential preferably within mechanical and cosmetic inspection
- Knowledge and practical understanding of Quality Assurance during assembly
- Experience in working on high-value vehicles where final detailing, surface finishing and panel alignment is key.
- In line quality inspection and end of line vehicle processing experience
- Excellent eye for detail
Hours: Day Shift: Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 16.15pm and Friday 7.00am – 15.30pm with the opportunity for weekday and Saturday overtime.
Pay: £25 per hour
Please note, this role is deemed inside of IR35. The final pay rate offered will be inclusive of the Assignment pay rate, holiday pay and Apex Recruitments contribution towards Employer Costs.
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.