Quality / Rectification TechnicianApply Now
Salary: £18 - 20 per hour
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 11 Feb 2022
Reference: 5322 - RC
Quality / Rectification Technician required to join a luxury automotive brand based in Daventry on an ongoing contract basis paying £20 per hour.
Our client is an automotive luxury brand, with a global reputation for bespoke restorations. Working with some of the most iconic designs using modern engineering this company is one of a kind and their attention to detail is second to none. This is a rare opportunity to join a team of master craftsmen offering the opportunity to place your name against some of the world’s most eye catching and valued road worthy vehicles whilst partnering with globally renowned organisations to deliver a company vision which surpasses expectations.
We are looking for a highly skilled Quality / Rectification Technician to join an existing team of experts with an eye for detail and a finesse to their skill. Quality / Rectification Technician will be responsible for supporting the build teams to ensure quality targets are met during the build process. Working on end of line rectifications and reworks to ensure gap and flush targets are met and vehicles are finished to the highest quality.
In return, the successful Quality / Rectification Technician will join an inclusive and supportive team with a great attitude and family culture within a modern bright and airy facility.
Our client is looking to place a skilled Quality / Rectification Technician on an initial contracting basis, with permanent opportunities available to those who show the correct skill and team fit. Successful candidates will receive a pay rate of £20 per hour working a Day Shift Monday to Friday with ample opportunity for overtime!
The duties and responsibilities of the Quality / Rectification Technician:
- Understanding the build processes and ensuring they are completed to the required standards
- Identify quality concerns and feed findings back to the build teams
- Full inspection of high-end vehicles
- Completing rectifications and reworks on bay-built vehicles
- Panel setting and adjustments to ensure gap and flush targets are met
The ideal Quality / Rectification Technician:
- Must have hands-on experience within an automotive field ideally within build, bodywork, smart repair and maintenance disciplines.
- Experience in working on high-value vehicles where final detailing, surface finishing and panel alignment is key.
- Body rectification experience.
- Ability to work as a team member and follow work instructions.
- Excellent organisational skills, proficient at managing and prioritising work schedule
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to create a faultless finish
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexible attitude towards working hours as overtime may be required.
Hours: Day Shift: Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 16.15pm and Friday 7.00am – 15.30pm with the opportunity for weekday and Saturday overtime.
Pay: £20 per hour
Please note, this role is deemed inside of IR35. The final pay rate offered will be inclusive of the Assignment pay rate, holiday pay and Apex Recruitments contribution towards Employer Costs.
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.