Purchasing AdministratorApply Now
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 13 May 2021
Purchasing Administrator required on a full time, temporary ongoing basis in Leamington Spa, benefitting from a salary of £12.37 per hour (PAYE).
Our client, a large, well established manufacturing company that specialise in the production and delivery of cooking appliances, interior furnishings and accessories, based in Leamington Spa. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join a stable company within a purchasing discipline offering administrative support to the wider team.
They are currently seeking a Purchasing Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis in Leamington Spa, offering a pay rate of £12.37 per hour. The successful Purchasing Administrator will have a good understanding of the purchasing process as well as an understanding of logistics.
PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Raise purchase orders and the placing of orders
- Good receipting
- Ensuring the accurate logging of orders and receipts
- Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis
- Ensuring all relevant systems are kept up to date
- Providing administrative support as required to the wider team
- Dealing with any incoming enquiries or allocating them out to the relevant departments
- Undertake any other duties as required
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience with the following skills and attributes:
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office computer applications
- Has the ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Be a strong team player
- Must be a self-motivated individual
- Preferably worked within a manufacturing environment previously
- Strong understanding of the purchasing process and logistics
WORKING HOURS: 39 hours per week.
Monday - Thursday 7:30 – 16:30
Friday 7:30 – 12:30
This role is offered as an ongoing contract paying £12.37 per hour PAYE through Apex Recruitment.