Project EngineerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 14 Nov 2018
Reference: 4146 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for one of the UKs leading
energy providers, based in Warwick.
Role: Project Engineer
Location: Warwick (UK Wide Travel)
Salary: £42,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays,
- Annual bonus,
- Bupa cover,
- Long term career progression.
As a Project Engineer, you will establish yourself as a technical authority in activities critical to the business. You’ll be a champion of technical innovation and an influential figure on key projects, playing an important role in building our reputation as an energy provider of choice.
This role is working for one of the UKs most recognised brands and a leading provider of energy, a household name who are currently looking to expand their team by taking on a Project engineer on a permanent basis. This role would be ideal for someone who is open-minded, embraces new ways of working and is happy to step out of their comfort zone to seek new opportunities and learn.
- Provide specialist technical and engineering support to the business with particular emphasis on its operational activities and Top Tier COMAH sites.
- Manage capital projects at filling plants, bulk storage depots and import terminals.
- Improve safety, productivity, reliability and efficiency in these areas.
- Develop and implement standardised preventive maintenance regimes.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve operational performance.
- Co-operate with operational management to ensure that robust and standardised maintenance regimes are implemented nationally.
- Ideally be degree qualified within a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical or Gas Engineering)
- Have experience in engineering / LPG industry / manufacturing / process environment
- Demonstrate applied knowledge in project engineering and management
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of engineering principles & safety management systems
- Understand and be experienced in working within Industry and European/British Standards covering design, installation and use of pressurised equipment, vessels, piping
- Demonstrate ability in cost management budgeting & control
- Having knowledge of COMAH and Process Safety Management and being able to apply safety analysis techniques such as HAZOP would be a distinct advantage
If this role sounds like your ideal next career step please click apply now! Please email email@example.com with your CV or call 01926 424 154 if you have any questions.
We also offer an attractive referral fee for successful referrals.