Project EngineerApply Now
Salary: £40k - 42k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 04 Sep 2018
As one of leading suppliers of energy within the UK, our client has become a household name, synonymous with innovation, quality and customer care. As part of their continued growth and expansion plan, our client is currently seeking a Project Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client looks for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements.
Our client, a market leading organisation are looking for a forward thinking and innovative Project Engineer to join the team in Warwick.
As a Project Engineer, you will establish yourself as a technical authority in activities critical to the business. You’ll be a champion of technical innovation and an influential figure on key projects, playing an important role in building the clients reputation as an energy provider of choice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who is open minded, embraces new ways of working, steps out of their comfort zone to seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of thier daily life, and they want to share that with you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Provide specialist technical and engineering support to the business with particular emphasis on its operational activities and Top Tier COMAH sites.
- Manage capital projects at filling plants, bulk storage depots and import terminals.
- Improve safety, productivity, reliability and efficiency in these areas.
- Develop and implement standardised preventive maintenance regimes.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve operational performance.
- Co-operate with operational management to ensure that robust and standardised maintenance regimes are implemented nationally.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL IDEALLY:
- Be degree qualified within a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical or Gas Engineering)
- Have experience in engineering / LPG industry / manufacturing / process environment
- Demonstrate applied knowledge in project engineering and management
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of engineering principles & safety management systems
- Understand and be experienced in working within Industry and European/British Standards covering design, installation and use of pressurised equipment, vessels, piping
- Demonstrate ability in cost management budgeting & control
- Having knowledge of COMAH and Process Safety Management and being able to apply safety analysis techniques such as HAZOP would be a distinct advantage