Project Engineer - Apex MAApply Now
Salary: £22.16 - 22.16 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 05 Oct 2017
- Project Engineer leading and supporting Vehicle Programme workstream(s) to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Core responsibilities are: (1) structuring deliverables for success, (2) creating, maintaining & driving credible plans, (3) pre-emptive risk management to avoid issues, (4) controlling changes to scope (5) providing timely and accurate transparency on status and risk, (6) financial control of delivery costs to agreed targets, (7) driving adherence to client standards and process, and (8) operating within clear and efficient decision-making and communication mechanisms
- Experience of successful working within large cross-functional teams across multiple locations is also useful.
- Competent Project Management skills, knowledge and experience in relevant fields of automotive, engineering or manufacturing.
- Resilience, flexibility, completer-finisher and willingness to learn, ability to learn quickly
- Relevant and up to date Project Management qualifications e.g. PMI, Prince, MSP, Agile etc.
- Experience of working on major projects in relevant industry, evidencing application of project management competencies.
- Industry-recognised and current project management qualifications.
- May require interaction with our Joint venture in China