Project Engineer - Apex MAApply Now
Salary: £27 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 25 Oct 2017
- The Chassis team are looking for skilled System Engineer. The team are looking for dynamic, innovative and highly technical individual to support the design of new cutting-edge Chassis Systems.
- Supporting the clients vision to create exciting and highly complex systems that deliver new customer experiences in Autonomy and Dynamic Performance that maintain our position as an industry leader.
- You will support the owner on one or more complex mechatronic system designs, working with a small team of technical engineers and supported by project leaders.
- As the System Engineer you will ensure your technologies are designed to robust System Engineering processes and deployed across all programmes to time and budget. This includes system architecture definition, requirements and test case authoring and elicitation, FMEA and Functional Safety content.
- The role provides a challenging but highly rewarding opportunity, offering exposure to nearly all facets of vehicle development and multiple technical teams across the business.
- Understanding of System's Engineering
- Experience in using data logging software such as, Canalyzer, Canoe, Inca etc
- Experience of creating and cascading requirements using Doors
- Knowledge of off road driving, working within an attribute team to understand customer expectations.