Project Engineer - Airbag & Pedestrian SafetyApply Now
Salary: £23.00 - 25.40 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 04 Jan 2022
Project Engineer - Airbag & Pedestrian Safety
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: £25.40 D.O.E.
- A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, engineering change control, product definition and change management processes.
- Previous experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues within an Engineering Project Team environment
- Proven experience of engineering project management within a technical environment, ideally encompassing the management of suppliers or other external organisations.
- Previous experience within Automotive engineering or programme planning departments
- Previous experience in Body Engineering / Safety Components, Restraint Electronics or Vehicle Safety environments
- Working knowledge of safety system development including airbag or seat belt dynamic performance, manufacturing processes and related standards and test procedures or vehicle safety attribute delivery or test.
- Knowledge of vehicle level safety requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills
- Engineering related Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- A passion for the automotive industry and the potential of automotive technology
- Comfortable challenging cross-functionally and at a variety of levels within the business
We’re looking to speak with suitable Project Engineer - Airbag & Pedestrian Safety candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team