Project AdministratorApply Now
Salary: £25k per year + Bonus
Location: Alcester, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 27 May 2022
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm Friday 8am – 1pm
Salary: £25,000 per annum + attendance bonus
A well-established, professional engineering and manufacturing company are seeking a Project Administrator to join their team in Alcester on a Permanent basis. Paying an excellent starting salary of £25,000 per annum (plus, yearly bonus).
Our client are a world leading rail manufacturers in the leisure industry. The business has a large and loyal customer base and are now looking to expand their business further with the addition of a Project Administrator to the team.
The Project Administrator will be hard-working, passionate, and reliable. The overall responsibility is to provide administrative support for the Projects Department across multiple concurrent projects.
Project Administrator Role & Responsibility:
- Creating & updating project documents (such as Maintenance and Operation Manuals, Theory of Operation, RFQs, Test plans)
- Meeting Minutes
- Loading and Updating Bills of Materials
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Taking and saving production photos
- Chasing critical suppliers
- Booking/arranging project travel
- Booking/arranging product service visits
- Helping with shipping arrangements
- Updating Quality Management System documents & templates
- Creating & editing new process/project templates
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
The ideal Project Administrator will have:
- Understand our business’ process flow, the phases of a project, our project life cycle.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent IT skills in particular with MS Word, MS Excel & MS Project
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work on multiple parallel projects/activities
- Flexibility regarding working hours & deadlines
- Be dynamic and have a passion and enthusiasm for our business, products, and industry.
- Someone to show willingness and flexibility to support the business.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Engineering environment preferred but not essential.
- Full driving license.
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.