Production WelderApply Now
Salary: £13.87 - 13.87 per hour
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 13 Dec 2021
Reference: 5134 - AW
Production Welder required to join a world-leading manufacturing company based in Leamington Spa on a temp-perm basis paying £13.87 per hour.
A well-established manufacturing company who specialises in heavy duty vehicles are looking to recruit a Production Welder within a MIG welding discipline to join their small team based in Leamington Spa on a temp-perm basis (12–13-week temporary period).
The successful Production Welder would ideally have experience with welding mild steel thickness from 3mm to 30mm.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Production Welder:
- Production Welding
- MIG Welding
- Welding of mild steels of varying thickness (3mm to 30mm)
- Continuous weld of larger length materials
- Working with hand tools
- Reading and interpreting engineer drawings
- Working to stringent timeframes
- Working to tolerances
The ideal Production Welder will have experience in:
- MIG welding
- Experience within a production environment
- Experience with larger length welds from inch up to feet
- Experience with heavier gauge welding
- Experience with handheld tools
In return, the successful Production Welder will benefit from a salary of £13.87 per hour.
Over time available in addition to basic hours paid at £20.81 per hour
Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-12pm
To Apply for this role please follow the link and submit your CV for consideration.