Production WelderApply Now
Salary: £27.4k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 14 Jul 2021
Production Welder required to join a world-leading manufacturing company based in Leamington Spa on a permanent basis, £27,400 per annum.
A well-established manufacturing company who specialises in heavy duty vehicles are looking to recruit a Production Welder within a MIG welding disciplineto join their small team based in Leamington Spa on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a Production Welder specialising in MIG Welding to join a large welcoming team of skilled production specialists, reporting to a highly approachable Manager to support the production of heavy-duty vehicles. Working within a large facility with huge growth and expansion plans ahead, now is the perfect time to join the team and be a part of their exciting future.
The successful Production Welder would ideally have experience with welding mild steel thickness from 3mm to 30mm.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Production Welder:
- Production Welding
- MIG Welding
- Welding of mild steels of varying thickness (3mm to 30mm)
- Continuous weld of larger length materials
- Working with hand tools
- Reading and interpreting engineer drawings
- Working to stringent timeframes
- Working to tolerances
The ideal Production Welder will have experience in:
- MIG welding
- Experience within a production environment
- Experience with larger length welds from inch up to feet
- Experience with thicker gage
- Experience with handheld tools
In return, the successful Production Welder will benefit from a salary of £27,400 per annum.
Guaranteed Holiday dates:
- 2 weeks in July
- 1 week in October
- 7 Bank Holidays
- 23rd December – 2nd January
- PLUS 8 days throughout the year.
Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-12pm
To Apply for this role please follow the link and submit your CV for consideration.