Production PlannerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 14 Dec 2020
The Job role will be supporting the project engineers in the engineering team in ordering the material required for all jobs and scheduling the work through the facility ensuring we meet customer demands; you will be required to talk suppliers ensuring we get the best possible prices.
- Purchasing support for the manufacturing facility
- Planning and scheduling of work through the manufacturing and fabrication departments
- Liaising with customers for delivery timing
- Negotiating with suppliers around cost and delivery
- Competent in Microsoft project, Excel, Word, Power apps
- Must have full UK Driving license
- Must be experienced in a previous purchasing / planning role
- The role demands a self-starting individual with a dynamic and flexible mind set.
- Self-motivated, production orientated individuals, with proven team leading and effective communication skills.
- Can work under pressure in a demanding role that is key to the success of the department
- Procurement experience
- The ability to work in a team and on their own to achieve their objectives