Production Paint SprayerApply Now
Salary: £19.80 - 22.62 per hour
Location: Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 16 May 2022
Reference: 5344 - RC
Production Paint Sprayer required to join a prestige automotive manufacturer based in Ryton-on-Dunsmore on a 3-shift rotation paying £19.80 - £22.62 per hour.
A world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles are seeking a Paint Technician to join their team of specialists. Two of the world’s most iconic brands come together to push the boundaries of innovations and set precedent for excellence, pushing the standards within the automotive industry.
They are currently seeking to recruit an Automotive Production Paint Sprayer to join their team initially on a 7-month contract with further contract extensions planned to follow this period. Based in Ryton-on-Dunsmore, working a 3-shift rotation pattern the successful Production Paint Sprayer will benefit from an hourly rate of £19.80 - £22.62 per hour (Umbrella PAYE – dependant on shift).
Working on bespoke, personalised vehicles which require paint to high specification finishes, the Production Paint Sprayer will focus highly on quality, precision and skill completing spray painting of plastics, panels and parts to high standards in order to showcase the best of our client’s model range including high performance options, ultra-luxury products and limited-edition collection models.
The successful Production Paint Sprayer will be highly skilled in:
- Panel and wheel preparation
- Masking of panels and wheels
- Paint spraying using water-based and satin paints including bespoke colours
- Paint application on a range of materials including plastic components
- Paint flattening
- Polishing and mopping
- Working with a range of materials including plastics
The ideal Production Paint Sprayer will have:
- A City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in and automotive disciple alongside an apprenticeship (desired)
- Experience within a Special Vehicle Operation environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to achieve tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexible attitude towards working hours as shifts and overtime will be required
- Flexible attitude towards location as travel between sites may be required
Working Hours: 36 hours per week
3 Shift rotation – Applicants must be available to work across all 3 shift patterns.
Earlies: 6am – 1.30pm (Monday to Thursday) & 6am – 12pm (Friday)
Lates: 1.30pm – 9pm (Monday to Thursday) & 12pm – 6pm (Friday)
Nights: 9pm – 6am (Monday – Thursday)
Earlies & Lates: £19.80 per hour Umbrella PAYE
Nights: £22.62 per hour Umbrella PAYE
Please Note: This role is Inside of IR35.
The pay rates stated above are made up of three elements, Hourly pay rate, Holiday pay and Apex Recruitment’s contribution to the payroll administrator’s deductions.