Production Engineering ManagerApply Now
Salary: £40k - 45k per year
Location: Alcester, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 28 May 2021
Production Engineering Manager
A well-established, professional engineering and manufacturing company are seeking a Production Engineering Manager to join their team in Alcester on a Permanent basis. Paying an excellent starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Dependent on experience).
Our client established in 1947 are the world leading rail manufacturers in the leisure industry. The business has a large and loyal customer base and are now looking to expand their business further with the addition of a Sales Engineer to the team.
As the Production Engineering Manager, you will be leading a team of between 10 and 15 employees working on fabrication and engineering projects.
Production Engineering Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Allocation of production resources (fabrication, machining, painting, assembly, purchasing & quality) to achieve project deadlines.
- Manage multiple projects including resource planning, costing, project reviews.
- Responsible for machinery maintenance and repairs.
- To drive resolution challenges and make key production decisions.
- Plan, organise and supervisor day to day activities of workshop staff.
- Responsible for production plans and hours.
- Responsible for health & safety in the workplace.
The ideal Production Engineering Manager will have:
- Degree or time served in Mechanical / Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience working as a Production Engineering Manager.
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings and project management documents.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills are essential.
- Enthusiastic, confident, and personable
- High level of attention to detail
- Full UK driving license.
- Must be prepared to travel domestically and internationally if required.
Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm Friday 8am – 1pm
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum