Production EngineerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 18 Dec 2018
Reference: 4260 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are recruiting for the position of Production Engineer, for a client who specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke, advanced fabrications and thermal management systems. This is a contract position, with the view of becoming permanent for the right person, based in Eynsham.
Role: Production Engineer
Contract type: 4-month contract - becoming permanent for the right person
You will be responsible for support the production engineering initiatives and develop processes across the Fast-Made side of the business. Working with the engineering, quality and production teams you will ensure that new products are introduced seamlessly onto the shop floor, existing products are managed and improved as well as help ensure that quality in maintained throughout.
Working for a company who specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke, advanced fabrications and thermal management systems. The products you specialise in will need to perform to their best in harsh environments including; at extreme temperatures, in corrosive environments and when subject to severe vibration loads.
· Working closely with the engineering, quality and production teams to support and lead engineering initiatives,
· Ensure that new products are introduced to the production lines as well as maintaining current products and continuously improved,
· Troubleshoot issues with design, engineering and production and implement robust solutions,
· Support the quality department to ensure everything is produced to the right standards,
· Support the integration of SAP Business One Systems,
· You will have excellent communication skills,
· Able to problem solve and apply fundamental engineering techniques to solve practical problems,
· Experience with SAP Business One would be beneficial,
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative,
· Have strong technical understanding and be happy to take a hands-on approach to your work.
For more information or to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Stephen on 01926 424154 or email email@example.com