Production EngineerApply Now
Salary: £30 - 35 per hour
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 27 May 2022
Location: Milton Keynes
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: £30 - £35 per hour
We have an opportunity for an experienced Production Engineer to join our client on an ongoing contract in Milton Keynes.
Our client is a leading business within the Engineering industry both in the UK and Internationally. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets, their products can be found in and around anything that moves.
The successful Production Engineer Candidate will report to the Operations Manager and coordinate and plan the introduction and development of new and existing products within the assembly and test production process in a Lean and timely manner.
Production Engineer Duties:
- Plan the design of the production process utilising Lean methodology
- Assess the capability of existing and new production processes.
- Carry out Process FMEA’s & Problem Solving.
- Procurement of both standard & special tooling.
- Document the build and test methodology including training of shop floor staff.
- Ensure that production process meets the demands of the Customer.
The Ideal Production Engineer candidate:
- Degree in engineering combined with relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Lean and Quality improvement tools.
- Analytical thinking and motivation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Production Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team