Production EngineerApply Now
Salary: £25k - 30k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 08 Jun 2021
A local, innovative engineering business , based on the outskirts of Leamington Spa are currently seeking a Production Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis. Paying an excellent salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience. (Plus, pension and 24-days annual leave – increasing with service plus Bank Holidays).
. As part of their strategy for growth, they are currently seeking a dedicated and professional Production Engineer, to their Engineering Team.
The successful candidate will be hard-working, passionate, reliable and have great customer service skills.
This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and implement assembly processes and manufacturing solutions for both prototype and production projects
- Work with engineering and purchasing departments to optimise product designs for manufacture and assembly
- Identify and implement actions to deliver continuous improvements to productivity, cost, quality and health & safety
- Project Management to ensure manufacturing processes and resources are implemented within specified timeframes
- Identify and develop assembly tooling, jigs and fixtures
- Establish training requirements for production staff, implement training actions and maintain training register
- Lead and support problem resolution activities to optimise manufacturing process, product design and quality
- Assist in the planning and layout of the production build areas and the wider factory environment.
The ideal Production Engineer will have:
- Working knowledge of process control techniques
- Working knowledge of lean production principles
- Strong engineering problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, confident, and personable
- Excellent numeracy skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Be a team player with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent MS Office skills including Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Able to work independently or as part of an integrated team
- Full driving license
- CAD Software experience would be a bonus
40 hours per week
£25,000- £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly and professional team, with a passion to deliver excellent customer service then this could be the job for you. Apply today for more details