Production EngineerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Halesowen, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 07 Dec 2018
Reference: 4255 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are recruiting for the position of Production Engineer, for a client, based in Halesowen.
Role: Production Engineer
Contract type: Permanent with overtime available
Days: 7:30am-4:00pm Mon-Thu, 7:30am-12:30pm Fri
Our client, who have recently formed part of a larger consortium and are looking to continue their growth by adding an experienced Production Engineer / Planner. You will be responsible for updating production schedules, plans and spreadsheets.
Our client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of composite tooling coupled with the integration of all associated production tooling, assembly tooling, handling and transportation equipment, automation and test facilities. They provide tooling solutions and project management expertise into the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Nuclear and Rail sectors.
- Providing production support to the Operations and Production management and assisting Project Managers
- Working with MRP Systems to ensure project timescales are adhered to
- Produce reporting as required and updating necessary systems
- Liaising with management, Project Engineers and production staff to obtain necessary data
- Work proactively to control costs and further achieve cost savings in all areas of production
- Experience with MRP systems, ideally Sage X3
- Production planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Job costing
- Knowledge of process related and industry standards and operating procedures
- Qualification in manufacturing or related discipline is desirable
For more information on the role please contact Stephen on 01926 424 154. To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to Stephen@apex-recruitment.co.uk
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for all successful referrals.