Product Information Management (PIM) Specialist (Braking systems)Apply Now
Salary: £25k - 30k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 23 Jul 2021
Reference: 5006 - KM
Product Information Management (PIM) Specialist within Braking required to join a large, well established automotive technology supplier based in Warwick on a 3-month Fixed Term contract basis, paying circa £25,000 - £30,000 per annum pro rata dependant on experience.
Our client is a global organisation and world leading provider of innovative technologies to the automotive sector operating in over 24 countries.
They are currently seeking a Product Information Management (PIM) Specialist within Braking to join their team on a full time, 3-month Fixed Term contract basis in Warwick, benefitting from a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependant on the skills you can offer.
As the Product Information Management (PIM) Specialist, you will be managing Product Marketing data for Braking applications to support NPI and Cataloguing within the CCU (Global PIM Tool) and validating Product / application data with 3rd Party Provider within CCU.
PRODUCT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (PIM) SPECIALIST:
- Research and validate potential new vehicle application linkages within the global PIM tool (CCU) utilising PM Solver functionality withing the tool and maximising market coverage.
- Maintain data storage locations (CCU and Excel files) with accurate information obtained from new vehicle application linkage research undertaken within the PM Solver functionality within the PM Solver tool.
- Research and maintain Braking relational part number data within the CCU.
THE IDEAL PRODUCT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (PIM) SPECIALIST:
- 5 years Automotive Aftermarket cataloguing or motor trade business experience.
- Experience of cataloguing systems at main dealer or aftermarket - essential
- Understanding of Car Parts with some mechanical knowledge - essential
- Experience of using Tecdoc or Tecdoc derivate systems (Teccat/ Webcat) etc.
- Experience with ERP & industry Cataloguing/Analytics Tools, including CCU advantageous but not essential.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Accurate with meticulous attention to detail, organised and ability to work closely within a team and to schedules - essential
HOURS: Working a Hybrid model of 2 days in the office and 3 days working remotely.
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week – Flexible start and finish times however typically 8am – 4pm.