Process Engineering LeaderApply Now
Salary: £33k - 42k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 09 Aug 2021
A well-established International Engineering brand are seeking a Process Engineering Leader on a permanent basis, to join their team in Warwick paying an excellent salary of £33,000 - £42,000 per annum depending on experience. With 33 days holiday, Pension and Medical benefits all included, this is an opportunity not to miss!
Our client is a leading business within the Engineering industry both in the UK and Internationally. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets, their products can be found in and around anything that moves.
They are seeking to recruit a Process Engineering Leader to oversee their maintenance team, you will be responsible for health & safety, continuous improvement and driving quality standards across their production lines.
- Manage the Maintenance team and ensure Machinery & Processes are compliant with Health & Safety guidelines
- Risk assess and issue permits to work where required for standard & non-standard maintenance activities
- Management and optimisation of existing work and technological processes
- Design and implementation of new production lines
- Assist with the development and improvement of Health & Safety practices in the location for new and existing processes
- Driving and developing a lean culture by using Kaizen tools and Value Stream Mapping
- Proactively lead and contribute to cost reduction and improvement initiatives, including recommendations for capital expenditure
- Maintain and strive to improve housekeeping standards using the 5S+Safety approach.
- Work closely with the Quality team for problem solving activities (8D’s, 5 Why’s, A3’s etc.)
- Lead and develop team members and provide training as applicable to meet business goals and support career development
- Degree qualified in Engineering discipline or equivalent experience in Engineering Role (via technical career progression, Apprenticeship etc.)
- Experience in the effective use of problem resolution processes such as A3 or 8D and root cause analysis tools e.g., 5 why analysis, cause & Effect, Design of experiments etc.
- Proven experience and demonstrable success in Continuous Improvement best practices Lean & Six Sigma, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and drawings
- Experience of managing people
- Good general production technologies knowledge.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week-Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm