Principle Conveyance EngineerApply Now
Salary: £25 - 26 per hour
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 21 Jan 2021
Role: Principal Conveyance Engineer
Contract type: Ongoing contract
Salary: £25.00-£26.00 per hour
- The role is the principal conveyance engineer for Manufacturing Engineering and will be responsible for all aspect’s product or component related conveyance through the various production stages of automotive manufacture.
- Responsible for Mechanical Design Manufacture Installation Project & Site Management Mechanical Commissioning Spares Strategy Maintenance Strategy
Qualifications, Skills required:
- Experience of designing conveyor systems, conversant with CAD, macro level design and micro level detail design,
- Ideally NEBOSH qualitied
- Experience in this field in an automotive environment.
- Sound commercial acumen and cost awareness with the ability to add value and minimise cost.
- The ability to plan, organise workload, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Marking of Design and Product
- Experience in working for or with a Line Builder to deliver complete automated lines.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest Regulatory and Statutory regulation, the likes of PUWER, LOLER and the H&S acts plus any EU/UK regulations
- Have followed an electrical or mechanical curriculum through to degree or certificate with 5-years’ experience post certification.