Principal Conveyance EngineerApply Now
Salary: £23.00 - 25.40 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 09 Sep 2021
Principal Conveyance Engineer
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: £25.40
We are seeking an experience Principal Conveyance Engineer who will be responsible for all aspects of product or component-related conveyance through the various production stages of automotive manufacture.
Principal Conveyance Engineer Duties:
- Mechanical Design
- Project & Site Management
- Mechanical Commissioning
- Spares Strategy
- Maintenance Strategy
Principal Conveyance Engineer Skills required:
- Conveyor systems design experience
- Conversant with CAD
- Macro & micro level design experience
- Experience with 458 and such conveyors in trim
- Ideally up to date NEBOSH
- Substantial experience in this field in an automotive environment.
- Demonstrate track record of quality and health & safety
- Sound commercial acumen and cost awareness with the ability to add value and minimise cost.
Principal Conveyance Engineer Experience Required:
- Electrical or mechanical degree or certificate with 5-years’ experience post-certification.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest Regulatory and Statutory regulation, the likes of PUWER, LOLER and the H&S acts plus any EU/UK regulations
- Experience in working for or with a Line Builder to deliver complete automated lines
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems
We’re looking to speak with suitable Principal Conveyance Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team