Powertrain Calibration EngineerApply Now
Salary: £25.50 - 27.50 per hour
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 11 Oct 2021
Powertrain Calibration Engineer
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £27.50 D.O.E.
We have an opening for a Powertrain Calibration Engineer to work with Car-Configuration (CCF) work-packages for our prestigious client in the automotive industry
Powertrain Calibration Engineer Duties:
- The contractor is required to carry out Car-Configuration calibration and testing work
- Requirements management and issue investigation
- System and Software testing
- Vehicle calibration
Powertrain Calibration Engineer Skills Required:
- Issue investigation and root-cause analysis
- Experience of testing software and systems on vehicles and test rigs.
- Experience of investigating issues and diagnosing root-cause of issues.
- Able to manage suppliers and run meetings with suppliers.
- Vehicle calibration and testing experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Powertrain calibration.
We are Looking to speak with suitable Powertrain Calibration Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team