Piping Design EngineerApply Now
Salary: £27.00 - 29.30 per hour
Location: Kenilworth, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 25 Oct 2021
Piping Design Engineer
Location: Fen End, Kenilworth
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: Up to£29.30 D.O.E.
We are seeking a skilled Piping Design Engineer with proven design experience with pipes and flexible hoses on vehicle applications to join our client in Kenilworth on an ongoing contract basis.
Piping Design Engineer Experience Required:
- Proven problem solving skills and have experience in 3D component design and analysis.
- Experience in mechanical design of safety critical components.
- Demonstrate effective team management and strong project management skills with experience of managing the delivery of multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of suspension components and/or pipes & hoses.
- Experience of supporting component sign off including rig testing.
Piping Design Engineer Experience Preferred:
- Working knowledge of CAD authoring and PLM softwares.
- Ability to produce detailed engineering drawings of complex assemblies, including application of appropriate GD&T.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Piping Design Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team