Panel BeaterApply Now
Salary: £18 per hour
Location: Rochester, Kent
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 11 Feb 2021
A large and well-established company are seeking a Panel Beater to join their team in Rochester, Kent on an ongoing contracting basis.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join the Bodyshop Team to assist in the full rectification of used vehicles back to manufacturer and company standards.
The successful Panel Beater will have experience within a body-shop environment working with a range of makes and models of light vehicles and be confident in all aspects of accident and damage repair, dent removal, panel shaping and profiling. The experienced Panel Beater will ideally be qualified to Level 3 standards in a relevant automotive discipline.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
- Accident and damage repair to vehicle structure and body panels
- Restoring and repairing body panels and chassis
- Stripping and fitting new panels
- Removing dents in panels
- Working with aluminium and stainless steel
- Traditional and modern welding techniques including MIG & TIG
- Application of body fillers
- Growing gaps and shaping panels
- Profiling panels
- Responsible for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality
- Keeping records of all work carried out
THE IDEAL PANEL BEATER:
- Previous experience in a Panel Beating role is essential
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable
- MIG and TIG welding experience
- Previous experience working with Aluminium or Steel.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours and overtime.
Working hours: 48 hours per week
Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off across 7 days per week
£18 per hour