Panel Beater - Warwickshire OpportunitiesApply Now
Salary: Up to £40,000PA / £25.99PH
Location: Warwickshire, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 02 Jul 2018
Panel Beater required to join various Global OEM and Highly Regarded companies in the Warwickshire area! – salary up to £40k!
Apex Recruitment are looking for talented Panel Beaters to join various clients in the Warwickshire area, offering Permanent and Contract roles on highly competitive salaries / hourly rates.
Join well established companies paying up to £40,000pa (permanent) and up to £25.99ph (contract) – These positions are idea for a Panel Beater who has exceptional talent within Body work and is looking for variety to their day to day working life working on high-end and niche vehicles.
These roles will be varied and challenging requiring a broad range of panel beating and body shop skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PANEL BEATER:
- Traditional and modern welding techniques
- Accident and damage repair to vehicle structure and body panels
- Fabrication from scratch
- Restore and repair body panels and chassis
- Working with sheet aluminium, steel, stainless steel, copper and brass
- Led loading and forming panels using Wheeling tools
THE IDEAL PANEL BEATER:
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and must have their own transport
- Previous experience in classic car restoration would be an advantage but is not essential
PLEASE APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!