Panel Beater - Classic vehiclesApply Now
Salary: £27k - 40k per year + PENSION & OVERTIME
Location: Bridgnorth, Shropshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 25 Jun 2018
Panel Beater required for Classic Car Company in Bridgnorth paying up to £40,000 PA + BENEFITS
A highly regarded Classic Car company with an international reputation for car restoration are looking for a talented Panel Beater with previous experience in a similar role to join their team in Bridgnorth, offering the right candidate a salary in the region of £27,000 - £40,000 per annum.
This panel beater position is ideal for Classic car enthusiasts with an eye for detail, who take pride in their work and have exceptional talent in body work! In return for your hard work you will receive the security of a permanent position within an established and successful company, a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a fantastic pension scheme, bonus schemes, 28 days holiday AND overtime paid at uplifted rates of pay.
The role will be varied and challenging requiring a broad range of panel beating and body shop skills.
PANEL BEATER KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Traditional and modern welding techniques
- Accident and damage repair to vehicle structure and body panels
- Fabrication from scratch
- Restore and repair body panels and chassis
- Working with sheet aluminium, steel, stainless steel, copper and brass
- Led loading and forming panels using an English wheel would be an advantage but is not essential as training can be given.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Previous experience within a Bodyshop and Panel Beater position
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and must have their own transport
- Previous experience in classic car restoration would be an advantage but is not essential
40 hours per week, however start time and finish times are flexible between the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 7.30am-5.30pm
Overtime may be available throughout the year and is paid at time and a half once 40 hours has been completed Monday-Friday.