Pallet Lead Design EngineerApply Now
Salary: £29 - 32 per hour
Location: Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 14 Jul 2021
Reference: 4991 - Apex - DB
Pallet Lead Design Engineer
Location: Castle Bromwich
Pay rate: £32 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Pallet Lead Design Engineer to join an automotive Manufacturing and Engineering Department in Castle Bromwich on their day shift at a rate of £32 per hour.
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow. They are looking for an experienced Pallet Lead Design Engineer to join their team due to growth
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading teams who will deliver Pallet Designs to the Internal Manufacturing Centre and External Pallet Manufacturing Partners
- Lead both inhouse Design Teams and Offshore Design Teams
- Manage the supply of Pallet Designs, guide and lead in Pallet Design, and help offer design solutions
- Lead offshore Vendor Design Partners.
- Be responsible for cost, quality timing and efficient delivery.
- Represent the department in Pallet Design, having regular communication and presentations to Seniors in the department, as well as customers & customer managers & directors.
ESSENTIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Pallet Design experience and knowledge is essential
- Catia 3D design experience and knowledge is essential
- Hands-on design experience is essential
- Project management experience is essential
- Must have good communication skills to liaise with internal customers and senior managers
- Must be able to demonstrate technical knowledge
BENEFICIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in Communicating to a Team, senior managers and Internal Customers
- Experience in Problem Solving
- Experience in working with a Pallet Manufacturing Facility
- Clear, concise communication across Interfacing Teams and across a Global Team Base
The successful Pallet Lead Design Engineer will be flexible in the duties that are performed to fulfil business requirements.
We’re looking to speak with suitable candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position further, or contact Daniel.Bailey@Apex-Recruitment.co.uk / 01926 83 00 53