Paint Sprayer SupervisorApply Now
Salary: £32k - 38k per year + .
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 15 Nov 2021
Paint Sprayer Supervisor required to join a leading product finishing specialist in Peterborough paying £32,000 - £38,000 per annum (D.O.E) on a 40 hour per week permanent basis
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven Paint Sprayer Supervisor to join a leading specialist in product finishing, based in Peterborough. Using state of the art techniques and a flawless focus on detail, they are renowned for transforming ordinary products and surfaces into a masterpiece!
The successful Paint Sprayer Supervisor will be working on architectural installations, sculptures, furniture, and engineering equipment so if you are looking for somewhere to put your paint skills to good use, stretch your imagination and always be working on something new, then this is your chance to get involved. This varied work environment accompanies a competitive salary and progression potential.
They are looking for a Paint Sprayer Supervisor who is as flexible and diverse as their client base. You will be leading the spraying and polishing team as a supervisor, combining hands-on project delivery, with team management. Paint Sprayer experience of varied backgrounds will be considered, and supervisor responsibility in current role, is not required, but would be beneficial.
The Paint Sprayer Supervisor will have a keen eye for detail and be passionate about quality.
Paint Sprayer responsibilities:
- Organising, managing and delivering projects through the prepping, spray painting & polishing process.
- Lead and work with the paint spraying team throughout project delivery to maintain quality and productivity requirements.
- Photograph and video progress to assist with project reporting to the client.
- Organise and manage the resources to deliver the projects.
- Co-ordinate transportation, freighting & shipping requirements.
- Manage the supplier relationships, purchase ordering and supplier performance.
- Deliver daily activities briefings.
- Manage all activities in accordance with our safety, quality, and business principles.
- Project close out tasks including signing off job sheets, timesheets, photographs and delivery notes.
- Working with the wider production team to ensure a seamless operation.
- Maintenance of all plant & equipment used in association with the finishing process to ensure they remain fit for purpose and safe to use.
- To assist in maintaining the working environment in a clean and safe condition.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a paint sprayer.
- Lead by example, be part of the team and get people to follow you.
- Proactive skills in manging projects and people are essential.
- Understand the importance of having processes to ensure consistency but also an ability not to be constrained by them when looking to innovate.
- A good communicator with an ability to be clear, consistent and focused.
- Be a company ambassador when conducting activities whether on or off site
- Furniture, automotive, specialist finishes or on-site painting qualification
- A recognised learning & development qualification.
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Programme or project management experience
07:30am -16:30pm, 40-hour week (Overtime opportunity available)
Salary: Between £32,000-38,000pa dependant on experience
Expenses paid if working Off-site
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.