Paint SprayerApply Now
Salary: £9 per hour
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 17 Aug 2018
Experienced Paint Sprayer required in Bordesley Green, Birmingham benefitting from a pay rate of £9 per hour.
An established Paint Spraying and Powder Coating specialist with a strong reputation built on quality paint spraying across a range of sectors including automotive, engineering and industrial; are looking for a number of manual Paint Sprayers to join them in their facility based in Bordesley Green, Birmingham initially on a temporary basis but with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidates.
These Paint Sprayer roles are ideal for individuals with previous experience as a wet paint sprayer, working with a variety of materials including both metal and wood. You must be able to fully complete the role 360 degrees, from prep work, through the spraying to the finishing touches. You will appreciate attention to detail, have the willingness to learn to use specialised tools and equipment and a desire to work with staff and accommodate requests.
This is a varied position for the successful Paint Sprayer which will draw from a broad range of paint spraying skills including, preparation, identifying any damages to parts prior to painting and manually spraying components.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Preparation of components for painting
- Hand spray painting to a high standard
- Working with a variety of materials including metal and wood
- Using Primer, Top Coat and Lacquer paints
- Ensuring the removal of any contaminants/dirt between paint coats
- Finishing and polishing techniques
- Liaising with staff at all levels
- Being accountable for the work you produce
- Working to the set KPI’s
- Always focusing on best practice
- Adhering to all aspects of Health and Safety
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified to NVQ or City & Guilds Level 2/3 in a relevant Paint discipline is desirable
- Strong knowledge of paint and paint application techniques
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience of Paint Spraying
- PC Literate – Confident in Maths and English
- Health and Safety/Environmental awareness
- Willingness to Learn to use Specialised Tools and Equipment
- Collaborative approach with co-workers
- Time management and organisation.
Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 4pm
Friday: 7.30am – 3pm