Paint Sprayer / Zinc SprayerApply Now
Salary: £8.91 - 9.00 per hour
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 01 Jul 2021
Shift: Afternoons 2pm-10pm. Although this role is starting on mornings (6am-2pm) during training
Pay Rate: £8.91 per hour (increasing on completion of training)
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of corrosion inhibiting coatings and electroplating. They have a strong team with a high work ethic, and they strive to provide an enjoyable working environment. Working with clients across a number of industries they provide high quality Zinc compound coatings and Electroplating services to OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers.
This role is ideal for someone looking for a long-term opportunity and to learn a new skill. In this position you will learn how the chemical application of Zinc based coatings protect different materials to be used in a variety of different industries, you will learn how to spray in order to produce the best finish while also learning the electroplating process.
Key Skills Required:
- Carrying out pre-spray preparation of products to ensure the ultimate finish is free of any imperfections.
- Spraying and finishing products whilst adhering to strong quality control measures
- Undertaking detailed quality inspections during and after the spray applications to ensure standards, procedures and expectations are being upheld.
- Develop an understanding of the chemicals used, how they react to different environments and understand how to get the best coating on a variety of different materials.
- Assist on the line on the occasion with the electroplating process.
- Full training is provided with this role.
- Experience of Paint Spraying, Powder Coating or any other form of spraying would be beneficial but is not essential for this role,
- Enthusiastic, motivated & reliable with a willingness to learn,
- Methodical, hard-working ethos,
- Work as part of a team,
- Flexible to working overtime and across different departments if needed.
This is a fixed Afternoon shift working 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday. Although you will start on Mornings (6am-2pm) while you complete your training. Overtime is available including over the weekend.