Paint Shop Team LeaderApply Now
Salary: £13.37 - 16.78 per hour
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 27 Aug 2021
Paint Shop Team Leader required on a full time, temporary ongoing basis in Leamington Spa, benefitting from a salary of £13.37 - £16.78 per hour (depending on shift).
Our client, a large, well established manufacturing company that specialise in the production and delivery of cooking appliances, interior furnishings, and accessories, based in Leamington Spa.
They are currently seeking a Paint Shop Team Leader to join their team on a temporary basis in Leamington Spa, offering a pay rate of £13.37 - £16.78 per hour (depending on shift). The successful Team Leader will have a good understanding of the preparation and spray painting of various appliances.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join a stable company within their Paint Shop, you will have previous experience leading and motivating a team as well as a good understanding of how a Paint Shop runs.
PAINT SHOP TEAM LEADER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing the panels and spray painting them
- Quality checking
- Coordinating and overseeing a team
- Organise and control the work within the department
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met
- Undertake any other duties as required
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience with the following skills and attributes:
- Team Leader/Supervisory experience within a Paint Shop environment
- Ability to lead and motivate a small team
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office computer applications
- Has the ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Be a strong team player
- Worked within a manufacturing environment previously
WORKING HOURS: 39 hours per week + possible overtime
You will be working all four shifts on a rotating fortnightly basis:
- Days - Monday-Thursday 07.00am - 16.00pm, Friday 07.00am - 12.00pm (£13.37 per hour)
- Shifts – Monday – Friday 06.00am - 14.00pm and 14.00pm - 22.00pm (£14.72 per hour)
- Nights - Monday-Thursday 22.00pm - 06.00am, Friday 20.00pm - 03.00am (£16.78 per hour)